The Visit of RajatheGreat Pre-Release Event

On 14oct, the day was very special to me. Because one of my dreams has come true.it's morning 730am.had full of happiness and curiosity. a message came from WhatsApp that bro where are you? , I am at the Sanjay apartments.come fast and get passes for raja the great pre-release event he said. I was waiting for that passes for 2 days.got excited and ran to apartments.met him and he gave me passes for event.i said thanks to my brother kV anna.he also felt happy with my splendid face.he said that, meet you at the event, which is my favorite actress film event. I had enjoyed with the passes.moved to hostel.in the evening 5pm, I met new friends, who are hard fans of my favorite actors.we had spent some discussions about my favorite actors.had full of joy .finally they allowed us inside the convention center.we entered the hall with full of excitement and took a chair and sat on that.it was looking like that I  would hit the jackpot.was feeling thirsty.went to the room, where water available.took a glass of water. the event was loaded with full of energy .the time has come to see my favorite actors on the stage.all fans were watching with full of josh…we had many performances in the event.enjoyed a lot.







It was the first time to seeing my favorite actors on the stage with the distance of 70 meters.i had never ever attended. this kind of amazing event .i was suffering from leg pains that lack food and rest in the morning section.however, that pains were not made me irritated.we came outside by 930pm traffic was very high.moved to a bus stop.we hailed a bus to dilsukhnagar.got down at 1100pm.i walked to the hostel with hunger.I didn't even had afternoon meal .reached to hostel.and had food and took a tight sleep.this memory was made me happy and became one of the best memories in my life.
A feeling is feeling, we can’t express in one word or one sentence.we can express feelings by sharing and experiences and memories.




No comments