Friends, Very Excited to Share My 2nd-time Bangalore Visit..



The date August 18 Th. was feeling alone at kachiguda railway station. Time is sharply 8.30pm.weather was very cool in the railway station, all passengers were busy with their journey schedule. Really Hyderabad people are very good at giving respect to the people. One thing happened on the platform that water filling person belongs to the station itself. But when I ask him to fill out the water bottle, he responded that, ok sir, give me and after that, he said,’ happy journey’also.Really if you observe that I was 23, looking young, but he treated me in a decent manner. The train has come on the platform. It has a very cool atmosphere, all were too busy in finding their berth in the train. Finally, I got my berth and put my bag on the berth. In that time, I was seeing outside, an aunt came and asked me that “where are u going”, then I said, Bangalore.And she asked me the mobile charger for 1 hour. Then I had given to her. Aunt was really good and she was talkative, being close with all surrounding passengers .her mind was open mind, while I am talking to her.I liked her attitude and way of behavior a lot. Aunt her friends also travelling to Bangalore for attending the marriage of their relatives. It is time 10.00 pm.They were too busy in their conversation. Was sleepy, got the sleep on the berth. I had good sleep and I woke up at 7.00 am in the morning. The train was running full speed. Finally, I reached Bangalore at entered in Bangalore, was feeling stoked. 


And I headed to the metro station. Which is very nearby Bangalore railway station took a ticket to Jayanagar, which is one of the richest and finest areas in the Bangalore just got down at Jayanagar station.




 Was seeing all surrounding in confusion. I preferred bus journey towards 9th block .roads were very smooth. And all expensive showrooms were there. Living cost also might be high. And I got down at Jayanagar bus stop. And I have searched for hotels; finally, I got a hotel, named as Tapathi.which has good amenities, including delicious food also. I took a rest for 3 hrs in the hotel room. Its evening 6pm on 19 th Aug.Feeling hungry. Decided to have different food at outside. I went to one restaurant, which is nearby my hotel room.





 I ordered a dosa, he brought it on the table. Saw it, was looking pretty well. Finally, I tasted it. It was scrumptious. Which is very hot and edible items were fully added up in that dosa. After that, I ordered a sweet, which is “hadubu”, very special sweet in Bangalore. I tasted it that made me happy. It’s a very good sweet; I never ever had this kind of sweet in my life. After that, I headed to the hotel.
Its day2 on 20th Aug Monday at 6 am got up early In the morning. Took a bath and moved to Jain University for writing the examination. The university has very good infrastructure, which provides all ug and pg courses including management courses also. I entered into the examination hall, written well. After completion of the exam was waiting outside sudden shock, I saw my friend at the exam center. Met him with a lot of happiness. My friend and I moved to the central mall, where could a lot of fun and saw different boutiques.especially I liked clothes a lot in the shopping mall. Then after that, we moved to Jayanagar 4 Th block, where we could see variety goods, which made me wow amazing.





 My friend train would start at 3pm at yeswanthapur.Got the bus and reached the station. The weather was ok...at that time. The train has reached on the platform. My friend got joined in the train. He was feeling happy because he booked upper berth seat. He liked a lot. Finally, the train started…left the station. After I went to the Mantri square mall for spending the time. My journey would start at 10 pm tonight. Reached to Mantri square, observing all shops and showroom, which has filled with expensive stuff. 











It's time 7pm got a movie ticket, which is Telugu movie,”anandho brahma”.The movie was enjoyed with intriguing and hilarious. It's time 9.30pm, most of the time spent in watching the movie. Felt a little bit of tension that I had only half an hour to reach the bus terminal. But it takes 20 min by bus. Then I got an idea to get the metro, which saved my time to 20min delay. 



When I reached to the bus terminal, got confused in finding the bus stoppage place in the bus terminal. Which has been shifted to Kempa Gowda bus terminal? I asked many people even I asked local bus conductors also. They didn’t say the correct place. After a long search with a tired face found the bus stoppage place.


 I realized and learned a lesson that time is very important at each and every instant of the life….my body was fully tired even didn’t have dinner also. I took snacks and popcorn, which was oil food. My stomach was fully upset, feeling like vomiting.Really felt like a hell of that time. But fortunately, I booked garuda plus, which was very luxurious. After few hours, stomach was free from pain. Then I said thank to god. Its tomorrow morning 6 am on Monday, the bus was almost at the outskirts of the Hyderabad city. Finally, I just got down at Mahatma Gandhi bus terminal at 7.30am in the morning. I did get a city bus to reach the home.

I had a lot of joy with my trip. Love nature and enjoy it. And feel it.  And hope you guys liked my trip. And thank  India, for giving me such a sweet memory…proud be an Indian…..Pravveen….

4 comments