The Travelling Experience from Chennai to Hyderabad

After that, I moved to mmts station.traveeled to Chennai Egmore.i  took my luggage and entered the station .passengers was waiting for the train .the train has come on the platform. I had a 3tire reservation ticket.joined in the compartment.


the ticket collector asked me to show the ticket. I showed him.iam tired.ordered the food.after some time food has come .i ate it .then I got to sleep for one hour.it's 1130pm in the midnight.a young boy and girl sat on the bearth, which was opposite of my bearth.they had full busy in conversation.which made me disturb.I controlled myself for 10 minutes.they were not stopped the conversation .i just got up and saw at them.they got understand my problem.a boy started the conversation with me that did you feel uncomfortable with my conversation..no I said.
He; are you sure?
Me; yes I said
The train was running speed .they had started the conversation again.actually they were talking about college gossips and rumors and all etc..i didn't feel comfortable at that time. then I decided to listen their communication.they just stopped the conversation.and saw at me.they got understand the situation when they observed my behavior.he could understand the situation and moved to his berth .a girl was looking serious at me.i just gave a fake smile at her. she got angry with me.after 5 min, I got sleep .its morning 730 am in the morning .the train almost reached .i looked outside of the train .malakpeta station has come.next station is ‘kacheguda’.passengers were started to bring the luggage to the train gate.finally the train reached the kachiguda station at 8 am in the morning.I headed to home by auto.after that, I shared all my experience with my friends and family. I loved this journey and enjoyed a lot…



2 comments

  1. Great experience... May I share a blog about Beijing, at Forbidden City in https://stenote.blogspot.com/2018/10/beijing-at-forbidden-city.html
    Watch also the video in youtube https://youtu.be/mFRbH9breNk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you steftoha ..for your support ..please share our post and follow our blog

    ReplyDelete