Very Excited to Share my Kerala Trip -1

Its morning 9 am Wednesday.was feeling lonely. I  would never think that I have to go to Kerala.had a little bit curiosity .but at the same time, I was feeling single.because I didn’t have the reservation to Kerala.finally, I started the journey from my home.had traveled to the Hyderabad railway station.where I was finding the current reservation counter.I ran fast to the counter.which was nearby irctc canteen.asked the officials that, sir I didn’t have the reservation .i have tried tatkal reservation section.but didn't get a ticket. I have to go to the kerala.which is so far from Hyderabad I said. He told me that you better get an extra fare ticket from ticket collector, who is working as a senior tc In Hyderabad station.


I met him and said my reservation problem.he got understand my problem .had given me a ticket to kerala.the time has come to get on the train.it was available on the platform.I joined in the train.the compartment was empty.sat on the window seat, which was booked by another person.but I had a permission to travel In the reservation compartment.a girl sat opposite of my seat.she was looking cool.I had started a conversation with her.hello, excuse me…. I said hi..she replied. Where do you go I replied. I do go to Kerala, which is my native place she said.the time is pm.the train was running at the speed of 120kmperhr.was thinking about tourism In Kerala…excuse me what is your seat number, she called me…sorry I didn't get the reservation.i had taken an extrafareticket I said.oh…. my ticket has not confirmed yet.she said. We laughed each other.god will take care of us. I said.she laughed again ..stayed on calm…after few hours the train has arrived Guntur at 6 pm in the evening.



thecompartment was filled with Sabarimala devotees .it was a season time.the train was full busy with devotees.a six-member of the group joined in my compartment.they were asking me that seats are mine.we had booked these seats one month earlier.she and I have vacated those seats.that batch was too busy in their conversation.i  was standing and seeing them as a statue.it's time 8 pm in the night.was feeling hungry.I forgot to get food In the previous station.all devotees In the compartment had started the eating.a devotee from the group, called me that..what do you eat dinner? I have bananas in my bag I said.he gave me a plate of roti with the pickle. no uncle I said.hey, no problem we have so many eatable items In our bags he said.I looked at him with a shy face.but he treated me as his own family member .i ate roti and said thanks to him.i had satisfied with dinner.I really never see that kind of good heart.i said thanks to God. in the compartment all devotees were trying for sleep.that uncle asked me that where do you sleep .i cant sleep uncle.i just sit on the seat.I said.he has given me someplace to sit on the seat.again I thanked him.its midnight 1230am, was feeling very cool.I was searching the girl, who was sitting at some distance from my seat.i  just looked at her.she looked at me. I talked to her that don’t you get a seat right now..no I didn't get she said.oh then your journey would be very difficult.I said…she laughed  …and stayed on calm.I understood that she is angry with me…….





1 comment

  1. Very interesting to read.
    Why don't u continue..
    The remaining story of ur experience??

    ReplyDelete