The Journey from Trivandrum to Chennai

Afternoon 330pm, at Trivandrum railway station.was waiting on the platform for the train. The train has come on the platform .gotin the train, which was special train runs on weekends.i was leaving the station.then a person came to me and asked about the journey details.I did;t check my seat number in reservation chart.and anyhow my seat number is  42.ok my seat number is 45 he said. Where do you go I said. I do go to katpadi, what about you he said.I am going to Chennai I said.
Uncle: why did you go to Kerala?
Me: for tourism.generally, I like tourism
He: oh..its very beautiful place





Me: have you been to Kerala?
He: no…
Me: ok uncle it was really nice meeting you.have to sleep.I didn't sleep last night.
He: oh ok….sorry for the disturbance.have a nice sleep, we will talk later
Me: its ok
I slept for 2 hours.a person shouted that show me your tickets.i woke up and seen him.tickket collector was asking me the ticket that where do you get down? Chennai central I said.its 11 pm, the train has reached ernakulam.



was seeing at the train entrance gate.two girls were joined .they came near to me .i laughed at them .they also smiled.a girl asked me that could you give your upper berth seat.my berth is lower berth.I tried for the upper berth but didn't get it.I liked her behavior and attitude .k take my seat I said. She again laughed.thank you very much she said. After a long sleep ……I woke up at 8 am in the morning.uncle sat next to my seat.
Myself: where is the train
He: the train will be at katpadi station in 20 minutes
Me:oh..we almost left two states
He: yes, he said
Me: what do you do?
He: I do work as a yoga trainer .have studied masters in yoga at SV University
Me: oh it was really great. I like yoga .i do pranayama and some yoga asanas
He; it would be nice..oh we reached ..its katpadi ..it was a nice conversation
Me : Bye
He: have to get down, all the best for your future
Me: thank you and bye
After few hours, I got down at Chennai.headded to the clock room.i had deposited my luggage at the clock room.went to t Nagar. Thyagaraya Nagar, popularly known by its abbreviated form T. Nagar, is a neighborhood in the city of Chennai, India. T. Nagar was constructed between 1923 and 1925 by the Madras Presidency government of the raja of panagal as a part of town planning activities initiated according to the Madras Town Planning Act of 1920. The town was named after Justice Party leader sir p.theegaraya chetty. The streets, parks, and localities in the new neighborhood were named after important officials in the provincial government. The neighborhood is considered the biggest shopping district in India by revenue.Though conceived as a residential locality, it is now one of the principal shopping districts of the city.


 It is most famous for its plethora of Saree and gold retailers like pothys,nalli silks, and Saravana stores. The neighborhood is served by the mamblam railway station of the Chennai suburban railway network. Panagal park is located at the center of the neighborhood connecting Five vein-roads of the neighborhood: North Usman Road, South Usman Road, G.N. Chetty Road, Thyagaraya Road and Venkatanarayana Road. Unofficially, T. Nagar is the Commercial Capital of the City pushing back parrys corner, the center of the city. pondy bazaar serves as the Satellite commercial hub for T. Nagar located around the Thyagaraya Road. T.Nagar residents are an unusual mix of the traditional and the modern and this is reflected in the way the neighbourhood has been growing. Several new eateries have come up while at the same time, traditional restaurants are also packed. With the city extending its bed-time more every year, the locality has acquired a reputation of always being in the fast lane. The grand textile showrooms close very late at night, and their hoarding boards constantly illuminate the roads. Early in the morning, joggers and walkers take full advantage of the empty roads, with the fresh air that's so hard to come by in this area at all other times of the day. Panagal Park, Natesan Park, and Jeeva Park all have their regular crowd and their walkers' associations are extremely active. T.Nagar is also a place of musical intellects. A lot of sabhas are very active during the December month.
Really liked Chennai very much.especially the tnagar, where we could find all shopping complexes and hotels.i went to a cloth-shop and took some clothes.I asked a person that what is the tnagar is most famous for? Shopping and food he said.thank you I said.do you want me to find the best hotel for you.he said.yes..how did you find that I said.i guessed he said.go straight and turn first right .take 200m walk , you will get the hotel he said. I thanked him again. after that, I moved to a hotel called mandi biryani .where I ate a biryani which was yummy and delicious….



No comments