Durga Matha Visit for Dasara Festival...

Its festival time was traveling to my hometown by bus. I just woke up and see the outside of the bus. It’s almost on the outskirts of my hometown. Had a little bit of tension and excitement.because I was missing my parents and relatives for 6 month.bus has reached called my friend. He came and dropped me at my home. when I reached to my home, my parents felt so happy.after that, I took rest for a while.my friends were calling to my phone when I was in sleepy.Didn't lift any call, because lakh of sleep in the journey.festival has come, celebrations started in my home, all my brothers and sisters were dressed up well. I woke up at 7.30 am.shouted like lazy that, mom where are you, what time now, she was not responding to my call.I felt irritated.stayed in my bed.my youngest sister Monica came and asked that where is Praveen, then my mom, pointed to my room. She came and l Took me to the hall. Shocked, all were full dressed neatly and doing pooja activities.my face was looking dull and stood at the corner of the hall.go and fresh, we have to do pooja mom said.I got fresh up within 20 minutes.pooja has been done successfully.was sitting on the chair with my siblings.they smiled at me.my parents told me that go to temple now on this auspicious day.i nodded it.called to my friend naveen.who is one of the good friends to mine.he said ok. In my hometown, there was a famous Durgatemple called‘AMMAVARISHALA’.Headed towards to ammavarishala. We reached to temple at 11 am in the morning..temple was fully decorated with a bunch of flowers and all. paid worship at Durga matha.Vijayadashami also was known as Dasara, Dusshera or Dussehra is a major Hindu festival celebrated at the end of Navaratri every year. It is observed on the tenth day of the Hindu calendar month of Ashvini, the seventh month of the Hindu Luni-Solar Calendar, which typically falls in the Gregorian months of September and October. Vijayadasami is observed for different reasons and celebrated differently in various parts of the Indian subcontinent.  In the eastern and north-eastern states of India, Vijayadashami marks the end of Durga Puja, remembering goddess Durga's victory over the buffalo demon mahishasurato help restore dharma.  In the northern, southern and western states, the festival is synonymously called Dussehra (also spelled Dasara, Dashahara). It marks a reverence for one of the aspects of goddess Devi such as Durga or Saraswati Vijayadashamicelebrationsinclude processions to a riverfront  Durga,Lakshmi,Saraswati,Ganesha and Kartikeya, accompanied by music and chants, after which the images are immersed in the water for dissolution and a goodbye. Elsewhere, on Dasara, the towering effigies of Ravana symbolizing the evil are burnt with fireworks marking evil's destruction. The festival also starts the preparation for one of the most important and widely celebrated ‘Diwali the festival of lights, which is celebrated twenty days after the Vijayadashami.Every year pooja activities were conducted with full of devotion. Felt so happy to be in that part of pooja activities.visited Durga matha and gave attention towards Durga matha.pujari was doing poojas to Durga matha.we took blessings from Durga matha and came to the prasadam section.I and Naveen were seeing the ornamentation, which was adorable.all temple committee members of the temple arranged facilities very well for devotees. Really, liked the management.they were conducting all activities in a schedule .none of us, felt uncomfortable with their arrangements.we took prasadams and headed to my home.we missed Dasara celebrations in the previous year.Now, we enjoyed a lot, this year Dasara festival……happy Dasara…














No comments